[Avodah] kaddish

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Thu Mar 30 13:40:38 PDT 2023

On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 08:34:59AM +0300, Joel Rich via Avodah wrote:
> I'm told that R' Ovadya Yosef has a tshuva specifically dealing with the
> text of kaddish that a sfardi who is davening in an ashkenazi miyan should
> say. Anybody have a citation?

I don't, sorry.

But I am wondering how he argues not saying the minhag hamaqom's version
of Qaddish.

Was this pesaq specific to EY, where he holds that the minhag hamaqom is
supposed to be that set by Maran Bet Yosef in the SA?

Micha Berger                 A person lives with himself for seventy years,
http://www.aishdas.org/asp   and after it is all over, he still does not
Author: Widen Your Tent      know himself.
- https://amzn.to/2JRxnDF                          - Rav Yisrael Salanter