[Avodah] Keeping Well Away From Sheker - And Another Thing

Rabbi Meir G. Rabi meirabi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:12:08 PST 2023

It is also important to consider WHY the boss wants his other workers to
proclaim their support
Let's say one or a couple of them would object, would they fear some type
of retaliation?
Lets say some would issue a declaration saying they are disappointed that
this matter has become an issue and is not being resolved via proper
channels, which would be a veiled condemnation of both parties or whoever
it is that is not taking the proper channels
Lets say some would compose a note declaring that they consider both
parties to be equally credible, how would the boss react to that?

My point being, the boss certainly wants to gain some leverage here in
order to win the case either because he is concerned he may lose the battle
or because he wants it closed more rapidly or more quietly.
Whatever it is - is that not a Sheker that HKBH wants us to keep well away
from?

I think BeLaAz we call that An Abuse of Power, no?

Best,

Meir G. Rabi

0423 207 837
+61 423 207 837