[Avodah] Tamar Not Embarrassing Yehuda

Zvi Lampel zvilampel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 18:46:02 PST 2023

Meiri on Sotah 10b describes this saying as being said derech ha'a'ra, and
on Berachos 43b as being said derech tsachos.

He also gives the description of derech tsachos to three other statements
in Brachos, 10b, 55a, and 63b. Still another statement, on Brachos 55a, he
describes as being said derech ha'a'ra' .

Zvi Lampel