[Avodah] Can a Kallah Travel During Shana Rishona?

Prof. L. Levine llevine at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 8 16:55:15 PST 2022

From

https://www.deracheha.org/answers/traveling-for-work-in-shana-rishona/

Hello, I’m in my first year of marriage and frequently need to travel abroad for work for a couple of days each while my husband stays in our hometown. I read that this is halachically not allowed if the husband is the travelling one (except for a mitzva/unless his wife consents). Is there any guidance for married women who need to travel? Is it the same? Is the halacha different for women?

See the above URL for an answer and more.

Professor Yitzchok Levine