[Avodah] consistency in poseik?

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Wed Nov 23 04:46:22 PST 2022

On 22/11/22 23:34, Joel Rich via Avodah wrote:
> A shiur discussed the question of a ben ch”ul who observes one day yom
> tov when in aretz, flying back to ch”ul on yom tov sheini. My follow up:
> With regard to the question of somebody from ch”ul keeping one day and
> flying on the second day, a good follow up discussion might be ignoring
> a rabbi‘s position on keeping two days and then asking him what you
> should do if you fly on the second day.

I'm sorry, could you please rephrase this question?  I don't understand it.

PS: My answer to the original question is "Don't do that". Don't book a
flight that leaves EY before dark on Isru Chag, which will be yomtov
within minutes of taking off. By all means leave for the airport while
it's still daylight, but don't take off until dark.

--
Zev Sero            “Were we directed from Washington when to sow
zev at sero.name       and when to reap, we should soon want bread.”