[Avodah] free will vs hashgacha

Joel Rich joelirarich at gmail.com
Tue May 31 20:05:34 PDT 2022

Thoughts on a free will vs hashgacha shiur:
While I was listening to you it occurred to me that given the butterfly
effect God has a number of ways to ensure that an outcome he wants will
occur and I wonder then what algorithm would he use to determine which one
of those number of ways to get that specific result he would employ. I
would think it will be the one that limits free will in others the least
but there are also several others that come to mind. Worth thinking about!!
kt
joel rich