[Avodah] R' Yishmael-Kaddish

Arie Folger arie.folger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 05:17:35 PDT 2022

RJRich asked:
> Anyone know why we aren't chosheish to say r' chanaya mishna prior
> to this [at the end of Korbanot --AF] kaddish to have a dvar aggadita?

How about because there is no such chiyuv? There is a question which is
more deserving of Kaddish deRabbanan, devar aggadah or devar halakhah. But
either way, the Kaddish at the end of Korbanot follows both halakhah and
aggadah/derush (the actual beretta "Rabbi Yishma'el Omer). So do we need to
recite the additional devar aggadah of Rabbi Chananya ben Aqashya?
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Yours sincerely,

Arie Folger