[Avodah] [Areivim] Making a siyum in 90 minutes

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Mon Apr 4 18:00:36 PDT 2022

On 4/4/22 10:29, Micha Berger via Avodah wrote:
> I am wondering whether that really works, or if we're taking a Corona heter
> and turning into a norm.

This is not a "corona heter", it's already the norm!

I'm not sure of the original context of this thread, or whether it has
any connection to "corona heterim", but it sounds like R Weiss is saying
"why rely on heterim when you can make a proper siyum that is valid
lechatchila", and recommends this as a way to do so.

--
Zev Sero            Wishing you a happy and kosher Pesach, and a
zev at sero.name       healthy season appropriate to your hemisphere