[Avodah] Making a siyum in 90 minutes

Prof. L. Levine llevine at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 3 15:00:47 PDT 2022

For a bechor stuck at home. See attached video first.

*Harav Asher Weiss Shlit"a on Making Your Own Siyum (for Taanis Bechoros) in under 90 minutes*

*Harav Asher Weiss Shlit'a*: So let me say this, *if you can actually do a Siyum, that's preferable*. One of my Talmidim had a great idea, & he recorded himself the entire Meseches Makkos Yerushalmi, it's the shortest Mesechta in Shas.
So one of my Talmidim in Eretz Yisrael went through *the entire Meseches Makkos Yerushalmi, 90 minutes*. So you can log in & *in an hour in a half you can learn together with him the entire Meseches & have a Siyum לכתחילה. Isn't it greater to do a Siyum yourself then just listening to another one?*

Links to the 9 short shiurim on Yerushalmi Makkos that Harav asher mentioned (totaling under 90 minutes):
Daf א - https://youtu.be/gZz_npt6Ts0
Daf ב - https://youtu.be/FagfeU79NB0
Daf ×’ - https://youtu.be/mzTUKV8INbA
Daf ד - https://youtu.be/N0p_CS_xCi0
Daf ×” - https://youtu.be/7KW_UtuotZ8
Daf ו - https://youtu.be/7XecCsb6-8E
Daf ×– - https://youtu.be/Lp0ZbUZ3sIo
Daf ×— - https://youtu.be/4MAZjA8YW4s
Daf ט - https://youtu.be/vYGGPVF_xoo

[VID-20220403-WA0015.mp4] VID-20220403-WA0015.mp4 <file://E:\attachments\VID-20220403-WA0015.mp4>

Yitzchok Levine(who is a bechor!)