[Avodah] Much More on the Dispute About the Date of Pesach

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Tue Mar 29 08:08:17 PDT 2022

On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 01:08:31PM +0000, Prof. L. Levine via Avodah wrote:
> Rabbi Kenneth Auman pointed out to me that there was an article in Hakira that dealt extensively with this controversy. It is at
>
> A Short History of the Jewish Fixed Calendar: The ... - Hakirah<https://hakirah.org/Vol20Ajdler.pdf>

RAZivotofsky on the topic: https://www.aishdas.org/avodah/vol03/v03n033.shtml#19

RYGB and RAZZ, in a colaboration that began here, produced the following:
https://www.aishdas.org/avodah/vol05/v05n038.shtml#08

Micha Berger                 Despair is the worst of ailments. No worries
http://www.aishdas.org/asp   are justified except: "Why am I so worried?"
Author: Widen Your Tent                            - Rav Yisrael Salanter
- https://amzn.to/2JRxnDF