[Avodah] Triage

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Wed Mar 9 06:46:06 PST 2022

On 9/3/22 03:57, Joel Rich via Avodah wrote:
> What would halacha say about this triage?:

It seems to me that wherever you have one organ and multiple cholim
lefaneinu who need it, then a priori you have no more chiyuv to one of
them than to the others.  In principle, triage should follow the
hierarchy in Horiyos, but where that is not applicable because all the
cholim rank equally on it, it seems to me that you're free to apply
whatever criteria you like, so the ones in general use today, which are
described in the article, are just as good as any others.

--
Zev Sero            Wishing everyone health, wealth, and
zev at sero.name       happiness in 2022