[Avodah] [Areivim] Kosher Supermarkets

Prof. Levine larry62341 at optonline.net
Fri Feb 25 07:33:38 PST 2022

At 08:05 AM 2/25/2022, Marty Bluke wrote:
>It is fascinating how here in this Halacha  you
>are willing to rely on various kulos etc. but
>when it comes to food you are super strict. This
>is a fascinating phenomenon in general that
>needs to be studied, people who only eat
>specific hashgachas and are super machmir when
>it comes to food, when it comes to money will
>rely on all kinds of kulos and daas yachid etc.

>How dare you imply that "when it comes to money
>(I) will rely on all kinds of kulos and daas yachid, etc"?

I am a big fan of Rav Shimon Schwab,
ZT"L.  Please take the time to read carefully

<http://www.stevens.edu/golem/llevine/rsrh/chillul_hashem_r_schwab.pdf>Chillul
Hashem

Here you will get an indication of my approach to
money matters. It does not rely upon kulos.

IMO since you have lost your argument with me,
you are now resorting to (implied) character

assassination. For shame!

Yitzchok Levine

.