[Avodah] Being M'karev ha Geulah

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Mon Aug 9 10:58:01 PDT 2021

On Wed, Aug 04, 2021 at 11:31:27PM +0000, Prof. L. Levine via Avodah wrote:
> Question: When was the last time you studied some of the writings of
> RSRH and did your part to bring the geulah closer?

I don't think it's our job to "bring the ge'ulah closer". It is our job
to make Hashem's Will manifest in this world.

Whether that brings the ge'ulah closer or not is a side issue, and one
which to my mind is dangerously similar to being an eved hameshameish
es haRav al menas leqabel peras.

Chodesh Tov!

Micha Berger                 A cheerful disposition is an inestimable treasure.
http://www.aishdas.org/asp   It preserves health, promotes convalescence,
Author: Widen Your Tent      and helps us cope with adversity.
- https://amzn.to/2JRxnDF       - R' SR Hirsch, "From the Wisdom of Mishlei"