[Avodah] Techum Shabbat

Arie Folger afolger at aishdas.org
Wed Aug 4 08:52:14 PDT 2021

And yet, the situating you highlight demonstrates a certain tension. That
observation doesn't change the din, but it does prompt is to ask either the
parameters we observe are indeed correct. That is what I meant with sanity
check. And it turns out that for many Poskim, indeed we had misunderstood
the sin by forgetting the limiting factor of the din of 'ir shehi kekheshet.

--
Yours sincerely,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Arie Folger