[Avodah] eruv pesach on Shabbos morning seudah

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Thu Mar 11 13:17:41 PST 2021

On 11/3/21 7:55 am, mcohen--- via Avodah wrote:
> He writes there that one should preferably not use egg matzah ‘Because
> the /bracha/ on egg matzah is a matter of dispute, adults should use
> rolls for /lechem mishneh/’
>
> What dispute is he referring to?
>
> If you are koveia seudah on mezonos..its hamoztee.

Only if you eat a shiur, which according to some opinions is 4 eggs if
you are satisfied from the meal (which I assume you would be).  Still,
that's not an impossibly huge amount; why not just tell people that they
have to eat that much egg matzah?

(If you're not satisfied from the meal then the opinions range from 6
eggs to half an issaron, which is 21.6 eggs.  Though presumably you'll
be satisfied long before then. But in that case the eitza is simply to
eat another potato!)

--
Zev Sero            Wishing everyone a *healthy* and happy 5781
zev at sero.name       "May this year and its curses end