[Avodah] OU's Guidelines for Purim

Prof. Levine larry62341 at optonline.net
Mon Feb 15 13:45:23 PST 2021

Presented by Orthodox Union and RCA

OU's Guidelines for Purim

The approaching Adar and Purim represent the sobering milestone of a
year since the arrival of the pandemic on these shores. This year has
brought devastating loss of life, immense financial struggle, and
significant personal and social upheaval. At the same time, we are
approaching a time of year that should be filled with simcha. How do
we balance these emotions and experiences? See the attached
guidelines, written in concert with our poskim and medical professionals.
<http://links.mkt3536.com/ctt?ms=MzMwNjMwNTUS1&kn=58&r=MzA3NDEyNDExOTUxS0&b=0&j=MTg4MzcxMzgwOQS2&mt=1&rt=0>Read
Here