[Avodah] The Delet Hakodesh and Lot

Brent Kaufman cbkaufman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 19:31:56 PST 2020

This doesn’t seem to address the issue with Lot. Granted that we should all
try to brring the outer rings of our Self circle into where the inner rings
are; however, that means to bring the inner rings, if not even closer to
us, then to keep them where they are.

In Lot’s case though, he is exchanging the inner and outer rings, and while
bringing the outer rings (strangers) to take the place of the inner rings
(family) , and sending the inner rings past where the outer rings where.

cbk

--
*- "When life gives you lemons, shut up and eat your lemons."*