[Avodah] Chilul Hashem in the Streets: Response to the Protests - Rav Mayer Twersky

Rich, Joel JRich at Segalco.com
Wed Oct 14 16:46:52 PDT 2020

But we, we replaced all this talk about being ehrlicher Yidn and now
call ourselves "frum" Jews. We call ourselves by the term people like
R Aharon Kotler, or my grandma, reserved for the hyperfocus on rituals
of the local Russian Orthodox priest.

https://www.yutorah.org/lectures/lecture.cfm/972417/rabbi-daniel-hartstein/my-rebbe-rav-ahron-soloviechik/
Rabbi Daniel Hartstein-My Rebbe: Rav Ahron Soloviechik

	R'Chaim quoted as saying, "a galach is frum, a yid is ehrlich"

KT
Joel Rich

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.