[Avodah] "Ha'od Avi Chai?"

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Tue Dec 22 14:23:02 PST 2020

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 10:51:16AM -0500, Zev Sero via Avodah wrote:
> Why didn't Yosef also ask about his grandfather? ...

Was Yoseif really asking about Yaaqov either? Or was it a followup to
"ani Yoseif".

As in:

Oh Yehudah, you just made that impassioned argument that you couldn't
keep Binyamin because you are so worried about our father's wellfare.
"I'm Yoseif. Well, is father still alive" after what you told him happened
to me?

Micha Berger                 Every child comes with the message
http://www.aishdas.org/asp   that God is not yet discouraged with
Author: Widen Your Tent      humanity.
- https://amzn.to/2JRxnDF                 - Rabindranath Tagore