[Avodah] min hatorah

Zvi Lampel zvilampel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 16:29:18 PST 2020

> The Gemara chulin 17b asks "Minayin lbdikat sakin min hatorah" (from where
> do we know that a shechita knife must be checked) and answers with a pasuk
> from navi. I couldn't find another gemara that asks this question and
> answers with a pasuk not from the Torah. Thoughts?

Kt

Joel rich

Through a data search I found two more:
Sanhedrin 91b... minayin l-tchias mesim min haTorah...Shir HaShirim 52:8
Bechoros 50a...Bikshu lignoz dinarei Hadriana, Tiryna, Shiappa mipnei tabah
shel Yerushalayim, ad shamatsu lah mikrah min haTorah she-hu
mutar...Yechezkel 7:22
And then ''remez min haTorah minayin:
Moed Kattan 5a...remez letsion kevaros min hatorah minayin...Yechezkel 39:15

Zvi Lampel