[Avodah] Rav Asher Weiss, Shlita, on the COVID-19 Vaccine

Mendel Singer mendel at case.edu
Sun Dec 20 19:29:59 PST 2020

https://youtu.be/CvdRqMiPfL4 <https://youtu.be/CvdRqMiPfL4>

The shiur is great. Very clear. Strong.

But I thought he was saying it was required to vaccinate, and I just
hear Rav Willig say that he looked at the transcript and he doesn't go
that far. I suppose it is possible it isn't the same shiur, but I doubt
that.

Anyone else catch this shiur? What were your impressions?

mendel

--
Mendel E. Singer, PhD MPH
Associate Professor and Vice Chair for Education

Physical Address: WG-72B