[Avodah] Using Bein Adam laMakom to Motivate Bein Adam?laChaveiro

Joseph Kaplan jkaplan at tenzerlunin.com
Wed Jan 15 11:27:46 PST 2020

I don’t usually say this 🙂, but I’m with Toby on this one. We (the Orthodox community from far left to far right) are far from perfect. Far. But there’s lots of BALC in our community in both word and deed. Lots. Sure we can improve (who can’t), but, no, we don’t worship a God who is harsh, brutal and vengeful rather than a God of love, and, no, we don’t ignore BALC in the face of BALM.
Joseph

Sent from my iPhone