[Avodah] Using Bein Adam laMakom to Motivate Bein Adam laChaveiro

Rich, Joel JRich at Segalco.com
Wed Jan 15 05:39:53 PST 2020

But Orthodox Jews in general -- Ashkenazim, Sefardim, Chasidim, Misnagdim, charedim, Modern Orthodox -- do NOT teach or preach that <<the Torah is all about bein adam laMaqom.>>
--Toby Katz
t613k at aol.com<mailto:t613k at aol.com>
I would simply say community should be judged by the following
———-
Your actions speak so loudly, I can not hear what you are saying.-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kt
Joel rich

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.