[Avodah] Dreams

mcohen at touchlogic.com mcohen at touchlogic.com
Mon Nov 11 05:06:41 PST 2019

From: "Rich, Joel" <JRich at sibson.com>...Chazal seem to have mixed feelings
about dreams but clearly there was a strong belief in some dream
interpretation. Does this still exist within orthodoxy? Any current
experts/publications in this area?

Many years ago (after reading the section in R Dessler on dreams) I had the
same question.

At the time, I asked R Wolbe z'l how much time/effort I s put into
interpreting my dreams.

He told me that when he was younger, he had a reoccurring dream and he went
to the Chazon Ish to ask its significance and what he should do.

He told me that the CI told him that today we not on the madregah that
Hashem sends us msgs thru our dreams, and that he should ignore it.

Mordechai Cohen