[Avodah] Woman and Tallis story verified (was: Showering during the 9 Days)

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Thu Aug 22 07:09:21 PDT 2019

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 10:00:32PM +0000, Joseph Kaplan via Avodah wrote:
> 2. R' Micha repeats the story told in the Frimer's' article about the
> Rav and the woman who wanted to wear a tallit....

So, I confirmed with the LOR the Frimers' cite.

1- The story did happen.

2- He didn't want the story retold, and tried to stop Rs Frimer from
using it.

Which explains why the story didn't get out until their article.

Micha Berger                 Mussar is like oil put in water,
http://www.aishdas.org/asp   eventually it will rise to the top.
Author: Widen Your Tent                       - Rav Yisrael Salanter
- https://amzn.to/2JRxnDF