[Avodah] Paying your workers on time using electronic payments

Marty Bluke marty.bluke at mail.gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 12:41:29 PDT 2019

On Friday, June 28, 2019, Marty Bluke <marty.bluke at gmail.com> wrote:
> R' Akiva Miller wrote:
> "It seems to me that many of the questions being raised about credit cards
> are not really new at all, and are easily compared to older questions
> regarding payment by check...

One more point regarding credit card payments. When you pay by credit card
you are not paying the worker. You are telling them to collect from the
credit card company who will pay them in a day or 2 at best. On the other
hand when you pay a worker by check you are giving him the equivalent of
cash right now which he can take to the store.