[Avodah] How many bones in the human body?

Abraham J. Friedman ajfried22 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 18:36:35 PDT 2019

I would imagine that just like by a strawberry whereby it is classified as
a fruit scientifically but nevertheless halacha requires us to make a
hadaamah on it, similarly with the skeletal structural composition of a
human. There must be a difference for the basis of classification as to
what makes something count as a bone. Did they actually count it out or
simply come to the conclusion based on a drasha?

[image: Google Plus]
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/105340884154171026929/about>

*Sincerely, *

Abraham J. Friedman