[Avodah] Making Gebrokts This Year

Shlomo Gertzulin SGertzulin at agudathisrael.org
Wed Apr 10 12:01:25 PDT 2019

I believe that in years like this one, they only prepare the gebrocks food on the seventh day which is Friday but don't actually eat it until Friday night or Shabbos. I'm not aware of anyone who doesn't eat gebrocks who actually eats it this year on the 7th Day.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.