[Avodah] alexa sale?

Rich, Joel JRich at sibson.com
Thu Aug 23 06:15:51 PDT 2018

Reuvain awakes in the middle of the night and, forgetting that it is Shabbat, blurts out, "I really want to sell my chametz." Then, realizing that it's Shabbat, he makes a mental note to take care of it after Shabbat. He then forgets about it until after Pesach has already started.
However, Alexa heard his pronouncement, made a complete list of his chameitz, found the website that he used the previous year to sell his chameitz and transmitted the fully filled out forms with the password. The sale was completed by the Rabbi running the website. Is Reuvain's chameitz usable by him after Pesach? Does it make a difference if Alexa waited 'till after Shabbat to transmit?
KVCT
Joel Rich

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.