[Avodah] Question on video Can I Drink Kosher Coffee from an Uncertified Restaurant?

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Mon Jul 30 23:27:18 PDT 2018

Someone could simply answer him: Going to a non-Jew's home, every
Shabbat, and drinking coffee or tea is a time honored custom, as brought
down in the Aruch HaShulchan 225:21.

Ben
On 7/30/2018 3:29 AM, Akiva Miller via Avodah wrote:
 > But what REALLLY bothers me about that video is his conclusion, where
he asks the audience, "So how could someone go on a regular basis, when
they know that the cup that they're drinking from, and the other items
that were used to prepare that coffee, were washed together in the same
dishwasher, as non-kosher items."