[Avodah] Admin: 22 Tammuz 5758

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Sun Jul 1 09:10:40 PDT 2018

July 16 1998 / 22 Tammuz 5758, Avodah took over from RYGB's Beis Tefillah
group.

Meaning... Avodah is approaching its 20th anniversary!

Amazing!

I wuld like to organize a get-together -- or two, one in the US, on in
Israel -- if the auspicious occasion would move people to come. Mutliple
locations are also an option, with a video open so that we can at least
wave to eachother.

(Apologies to R Arie Folger -- Vienna is lamentably not on the list of
likely venues.)

I would like replies by private email (please don't flood the moderation
queues!) to micha at aishdas.org with answers to the tune of:

+ I would try my best to attend a get-together if it were in
  - Yerushalayim
  - Bet Shemesh
  - New York
  - Chicago

+ I would also like to help in the planning.

Kindly share thie email with any of our old regulars as well.

Micha Berger             Strength does not come from winning. Your
micha at aishdas.org        struggles develop your strength When you go
http://www.aishdas.org   through hardship and decide not to surrender,
Fax: (270) 514-1507      that is strength.        - Arnold Schwarzenegger