[Avodah] Chizkiyahu's Reforms

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Mon Jun 18 12:50:21 PDT 2018

Makes me wonder why exactly was Hezqiyahu eligible to be Moshiach, had
he been able to sing Shira. His failure to bring about real reform, the
disaster that Ashur brought to Eretz Yisrael, his split with Yeshiyahu -
how does this add up to someone who should have been Moshiach? Compared
to these issues, his inability to sing Shira in the face of disaster was
the minor problem, no?