[Avodah] Kneidlach - what the ShA HaRav actually says

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Sun Apr 1 20:40:08 PDT 2018

On 01/04/18 11:09, Rabbi Meir G. Rabi via Avodah wrote:

> A]  we have not been able to verify this in all our years

Who is "we"?

> B]  no other Posek ever verified this claim
> this claim supports the proposition that there remains flour within
> the finished Matza - but
 >
> C]  there has never been a Posek who suggested that dough is not
> thoroughly kneaded leaving flour in the finished product
> the only concern was that flour not be added AFTER the dough had already
> been made

Perhaps you mean no *other* posek, because this one clearly says it.
It's no surprise that nobody before him mentions it, because he says
it's a recent phenomenon.

> D]  even the published Teshuvah admits this, look at note 33 on the link
> provided -

This is a bizarre claim.  The teshuvah "admits" no such thing.  First of
all, the footnote is obviously not part of the teshuvah, not by its
author, and thus completely irrelevant to anything.   Second, the
footnote does not "admit" such a thing either.   It brings to the
reader's attention, for his better understanding, a similar concern that
is recorded in earlier times, in specific circumstances, from which one
can easily understand why this current concern should lead to these
conclusions.

--
Zev Sero            A prosperous and healthy 2018 to all
zev at sero.name       Seek Jerusalem's peace; may all who love you prosper