[Avodah] When Shabbos is Motzaei Rosh Chodesh

Rich, Joel JRich at sibson.com
Tue Jun 19 09:44:50 PDT 2018

Please see the Mishna Berurah 188:32 where he quotes the Acharonim that if
during Seuda Shelishis someone davened maariv, he can no longer say retzei.
It seems that the same should apply erev shabbos, after one has davened
maariv, he can no longer say yaaleh veyovoh.
--------------------------
I wonder if he meant maariv literally or if one had intent and said atah chonentanu as havdalah - since in theory you can daven maariv after plag-would he say if you did that you don't say retzeih if you ate later?   BTW in theory, when we finish shalosh seudot after tzeit (maybe shkia?) shouldn't tadir vsheino tadir say we daven before we bentch?
KT
Joel Rich

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.