[Avodah] Eretz Yisroel, Zionism, and Medinas Yisroel in the Philosophy of RSRH

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Thu Jun 14 11:35:00 PDT 2018

Yes we have heard this answer before, several times. Putting aside its
multiple problems, it is basically rejecting the paper you linked, given
that the paper's author supports the state albeit with several large
reservations. You can't say that the aliya of the vast majority of
people to Israel is a mistake and support the state at the same time.

Ben