[Avodah] Eretz Yisroel, Zionism, and Medinas Yisroel in the Philosophy of RSRH

Prof. Levine larry62341 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 11 11:09:45 PDT 2018

At 01:19 PM 6/11/2018, Ben Waxman wrote:
>I would also add that
>if someone really believes that "We must do whatever is possible to
>further Mitzvot observance and prevent desecration of the Holy Land" -
>he should move here.

Don't realize that those who remain in Golus do a great deal for the
frum community in EY by giving Tzadakah to the multitude of people
who come here collecting for all sorts of things?  What would they do
if there was not a strong, vibrant, financially successful religious
community of Jews in the US?  Indeed, how many religious Jews living
in EY depend on these donations for all sorts of things.  Is this not
a huge mitzva?

YL