[Avodah] R. Yhonason Eybeschutz on Secular Subjects

Eli Turkel eliturkel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:43:36 PDT 2018

<< I would add that we live in an amazing age where there are female
physicists, physicians, astronomers, zoologists and botanists. ?How
fortunate this is, since women do not have the same obligation to learn
Torah day and night that men have! ?There is less need than ever for men to
take time away from Torah study in order to pursue other studies.>>

And when there is a halachic question that involves detailed knowledge of
science the women should pasken the question

--
Eli Turkel