[Avodah] When Bittul Chometz precedes Mechiras Chometz

Akiva Miller akivagmiller at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:45:48 PDT 2018

.
I  just realized another complication. After the rav sells my chometz, then
I don't own any chometz any more, and as RBW wrote, there is no longer any
need to say Bitul (on a d'Oraisa level).

But wait! There's more! It seems that at this point in the morning, I MUST
NOT burn the chometz that I have saved for the Biur, because it is no
longer mine to burn. It belongs to the non-Jew, and I must not destroy it
without his permission. Does the Shtar Mechira include this permission?

Akiva Miller