[Avodah] Dancing Around A Bonfire

Eli Turkel eliturkel at gmail.com
Sun May 6 05:28:41 PDT 2018

<< And, the first mention that the Peri Eitz Chaim's "yom simchas Rashbi"
is a day for our simchah is Chamdas Yamim. With the problem that raises.

You also insert your own explanation of "yom simchas Rashbi". It could,
after all, still be his yahrzeit, or as per your own rebbe (RMMS,
in a letter to R' Zevin; unforunately I don't have a mar'eh maqom)
that it was the day R' Aqiva started over with 5 talmidim -- thus,
Rashbi's simchah as one of those 5.  >>

Fore details about the printing error to give rise to the idead that Lag
Baomer is
Rashbi's yahrzeit see

http://seforim.blogspot.co.il/2011/05/

changing subjects one of the weirdest experiences I had was a bunch of
black coated Chevra kadisha
dancing about a grave in Bet Shemesh at 12 midnight with just a flashlight
for light

--
Eli Turkel