[Avodah] Tefilin On Chol hamoed In Eretz Yisroel (and Flatbush)

Prof. Levine larry62341 at optonline.net
Fri Mar 30 02:21:42 PDT 2018

At 12:10 AM 3/30/2018, Ben Waxman wrote:
>Do you really think that an Ashkenazi person who goes to a Sefardi
>beit knesset can pray Nusach Ashkenaz from the amud if the kehilla
>is maqpid on their nusasch? Can he claim "There's no minhag"? Same
>with "Can an Ashkenazi person just walk away from the amud in his
>beit knesset when he gets to Ein Kelokeinu"?

No,  he has to daven the Nusach of the shul or not daven for the Amud.

  I have seen a  Chabadnic daven Maariv for the Amud at a
place  which says Baruch HaShem l'olam ..  and not say the bracha at
the end of this piece.  When I chastised the fellow for this,  he
replied, "Well, I won't daven Maariv for the Amud here again."

YL