[Avodah] [Areivim] Gebrokts

Prof. Levine larry62341 at optonline.net
Wed Mar 28 12:21:25 PDT 2018

There are apparently many variations on not
eating Gebrokts.  I have heard of people who do
not eat Gebrokts on the first two days of
Pesach,  but do eat Gebrokts the rest of
Pesach.  And I have heard of people who do not
eat Gebrokts the entire Pesach including the 8th day.

Do not ask me to justify or explain any of these
practices.  From my standpoint the entire concept
of not eating Gebrokts makes no sense.

YL