[Avodah] When and Where to hear the Magila

Prof. Levine larry62341 at optonline.net
Wed Feb 28 06:31:13 PST 2018

At 05:48 AM 2/28/2018, Micha Berger wrote:
>Interesting. RYZ's hava amina was that berov am would trump kevasiqin,
>if it weren't that it was your maqom qavua:

Berov Am is important and that is why I have always wondered how in
some places they make 2 or 3 or 4 or even more minyanim on Motzoei
Shabbos when 2 or 3 or more people have yahrtzeit during the following week.

When I was an Avel I never went along with making another minyan if
there was another avel.  I felt that Berov Am was more
important,  and hence I would let the other Avel daven for the amud
and just say Kaddish.

YL