[Avodah] Segulos (was Parashas Ha'mon - A Segulah for Paranassah!)

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Tue Jan 30 11:07:12 PST 2018

The points he raised were fine but that doesn't mean that people who use
segulot are practicing "non-normative Judaism".

We can debate the wisdom of segulot all we want. I can probably come up
with a long list of practices that I don't like and find plenty of
rabbis that agree with me (if I can phrase it that way). That doesn't
mean that anyway who keeps said practices is deviating from norm.

Ben