[Avodah] blame

Rich, Joel JRich at sibson.com
Thu Jan 18 10:54:36 PST 2018

In my "other" world, I noted quite a few folks whose first reaction to a problem was to find someone (or thing) to blame it on. I tried to encourage my teammates to first find a fix, there's always plenty of time later to apportion blame! Please look at the Yosef story in this context and share your thoughts on all the players' reactions
KT
Joel Rich

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.