[Avodah] RE Expensive etrog inter alia

Herbert Basser basserh at queensu.ca
Sun Oct 8 15:32:52 PDT 2017

You're right-- I thought it was y peah. But obviously not. A number of years ago I tired to discover when the first mention of looking at many esrogim  was. I remember looking at the yerushalmi and its commentaries and thought it was there --obviously not.  Now I have no idea--

: Zev Sero <zev.sero at gmail.com> on behalf of Zev Sero <zev at sero.name>