[Avodah] Rav Moshe Feinstein on America

Rich, Joel via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Fri Sep 1 06:49:36 PDT 2017

I would ask where the current orthodox leadership believes the following

We therefore memorialize them in our hearts and with our mouths, so that we know that any religion or system of beliefs that wields power and sovereignty and does not rely only on its inherent light is hollow, false, and misleading. In truth, there is no light in them. This is why we continue to remember Amalek.

Kvct
Joel rich