[Avodah] Kellogg's Products containing gelatin & interesting story

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon Aug 28 12:13:54 PDT 2017

On 28/08/17 13:52, Micha Berger wrote:
> (Personally I believe that most who permitted CY in the US before RMF
> held it was a pesaq; that CY was merely an instance where kashrus
> inspection was needed that dates back to chazal.)

IOW they held like the Pri Chodosh, which both the AhSh and RMF
absolutely reject, with RMF saying it's illegitimate to speak of "those
who keep cholov yisroel" because one who doesn't keep it isn't keeping
kashrus.

--
Zev Sero                May 2017, with its *nine* days of Chanukah,
zev at sero.name           be a brilliant year for us all