[Avodah] Decentralizing Authority

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Aug 8 09:27:22 PDT 2017

#4 All true knowledge is in the Torah, and finding it is a matter of
making non-obvious connections.  Therefore someone who has absorbed
enough of it to do so can find the correct answer to anything, though he
may not be able to explain how he did it.

--
Zev Sero                May 2017, with its *nine* days of Chanukah,
zev at sero.name           be a brilliant year for us all