[Avodah] CORRECTION

Joel Schnur via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Jul 9 08:24:22 PDT 2017

at least I know that there are some people actually reading what I
send out, so TY 2 Rabbi Ralbag, shimon, Capt Dan and I think Mendy
for responding.

as for the rabbi's comment, I am pleased to see/read that he has a good
sense of humor. I also learned how to spell email in Hebrew.

My announced CORRECTION reminds me of the incident with Reb Shlomo Zalman
Auerbach when he had a prober for being Rosh Hayeshiva for KOL TORAH.
he was giving his shiur and someone corrected him. He stopped, thought
about it and then said 'taeeti" figuring he blew his chance for getting
the job. Afterwards they told him he was selected as RY and he supposedly
said "but I blew it when I made that mistake." Just the opposite they
said. We want someone who is able to admit he made a mistake.

and with that story, I end this adventure. :)

B'yidedus,
Joel

On Jul 9, 2017, at 12:40 PM, mendy stern <mendymstern at yahoo.com> wrote:
> So you want to be the Rosh Yeshiva?

Only if the yeshiva davens nusach HaGra!

Sent from my iPhone