[Avodah] first greeting

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Wed Jun 21 15:16:34 PDT 2017

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 08:49:51PM +0000, Rich, Joel via Avodah wrote:
: What would you like the first thing that HKB"H says to you at 120 when
: you report to the beit din shel maaleh(heavenly study hall)?

(After introducing me to my daughter...)

"I'm proud of you, son!"

"I would help you get used to this, but techiyas hameisim will be underway..."

"So THAT'S why I did that..."

But according to Rava (Shabbos 31a) I should expect, "Nasata venatata
be'emunah?"

Micha Berger             Live as if you were living already for the
micha at aishdas.org        second time and as if you had acted the first
http://www.aishdas.org   time as wrongly as you are about to act now!
Fax: (270) 514-1507            - Victor Frankl, Man's search for Meaning